• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi new beardie owner

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
HI. I'm Corrine and my beardies name is Dragon. I've had him for 3 days now. And I'm hooked. He's wonderful. He has been tearing up his tank when he's left alone tho. Is that normal?? And he sleeps in his water dish

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
you are just seeing him got through a acclimation period. Are you using a paper supstrate like paper towels? he is digging into them and tearing them. This is normal. Takes up to 3 weeks for them to become fully accustomed to their new surroundings. Welcome to the family. We love newbies here ;D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Corrine and welcome. Looking forward to hearing about your adventures with Dragon! :D

chucks parents

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Welcome,

From one newbie to another this forum is great!!!! ;D They have been of great help to us. Please post pictures when you can.

Chuck's mommy

corrine

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
i've tried post pics but my images are to big and i cant figure it out

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Corrine, use Photobucket.com, they will resize automatically for you.
Janie.