• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi from Grand Rapids MI!

Mathew Scarberry

Bearded Dragon Egg
Just got my first bearded dragon a week ago, I got a picture from the first day but I’ll post a more recent picture later, he’s gotten really fat since I got him already lol I’ll also post an enclosure picture since that seems to be the thing to do here lol all in all I’m glad to be here and can’t wait to share many stories!
1fd26184b1cc77dc383b896505a11d7d.jpg

His name is scratches by the way lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum and welcome Scratches :) Feel free to browse around and check out the links that you will find under several of our comments as you will find a wealth of info.

Mathew Scarberry

Bearded Dragon Egg
As promised more photos lol he decided to cuddle into his lizard ladder (I forgot to order the hammock as well lol) so I didn’t get a good photo of just him but maybe later haha
6ff45c29eede75ab45cef4551773c50f.jpg

2e6175b66a555e6b85c643fff39b23e3.jpg

Also I’m building a stand to house him my turtle and his future bigger tank
4fbd4e002be1021540a23a7d23c1f840.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Be careful with the water bowl. Besides the fact that it could raise the humidity and he might not drink out of it but it's a little too deep for him. If he climbs in the bowl, you only want the water to come up to his shoulders at the highest.