• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi Everyone

Natty

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi everyone my Name is Natasha, I live in Australia and im 29 yrs old i curently own a 3 - 4 month old bearded dragon (no name yet) im hope to get to know you all and your beardies as well...

Natty

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
welcome aboard natty
i envy you i would love to live in australia

have you seen any of the coastal dragon in person? do you have pics? if you have pics it would be so awesome to see them. I love the barbata they are a great looking beardie.

again welcome to the forum.

brian
cryptic dragons

Natty

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks guys the only lizards/dragons i have seen in person is the gonna and the frill neck lizard We recently moved and now in a place they call the desert country bearded dragons live here in our town naturally in the wild.....

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
pics or it didnt happen lol
you will find that pictures are a way of life on our forum lol we always beg for them hehe
;)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Natty and welcome! How long have you had your beardie? We need to come up with a name for the little one.

Natty

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks Renee Ive had him for 5 - 6 days now i was thinking, Condor (star wars dragon), Comodo(Huge Dragon), Yoshi (Nintendo), Falkor (Never ending story dragon) LOL

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Personally, I like Condor or Yoshi. Good luck and let us know which name you pick. :)

Latest posts