• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hi everyone!

Smos519

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi other people who also have one of the most interesting reptiles ever. A little bit about myself. I've owned two BDs. My first was a petco special when i was a little boy and me and my dad raised it. His markings and body were pretty normal but he was a calm little guy. Now I have what I Believe might be a German giant BD, but I'm new to the whole scene of gene types and specialized breeding so I don't know much. There will be more pictures of my beautiful guy when my camera cord is located. Thanks for reading and I'm happy to join the community.

Smos519

Bearded Dragon Egg
Took this one yesterday with my phone. His pale blue coloring I find so beautiful.

Attachments

• beardy.jpg
    beardy.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 26

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome to the forum! That is a pretty big bearded dragon! How old is he?

Smos519

Bearded Dragon Egg
I believe him to be around 2 or 3 years old. I've measured him and he is about 23 inches