• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey there!

Hopehrl

Hatchling Dragon
Hey there! My name is Hope and I'm the mommy of 3 scaley babies. Lilith & angel my rescue leopard geckos, and Puff my rescue Bearded dragon. I'm a bachelors biology student, veterinary technician, and I'm working towards working in a herpetological zoo tech program.
I'll do my best not to talk about My geckos too much since this is a Bearded dragon form.
So Puff (who's pictures I will provide below) is my young bearded dragon, who I kindly took off of the hands of a coworker , who found him in her yard, where she almost ran him over with the lawn mower.
I've had Puff for a bit over a month and half now. And he's spoiled as can be! (Within healthy dragon standards)
(Might take me a bit to figure out how to upload picture via mobile device)

Attachments

• IMG_3499.JPG
    IMG_3499.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_3699.JPG
    IMG_3699.JPG
    307.9 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_3745.JPG
    IMG_3745.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 37

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey there! My name is Hope and I'm the mommy of 3 scaley babies. Lilith & angel my rescue leopard geckos, and Puff my rescue Bearded dragon. I'm a bachelors biology student, veterinary technician, and I'm working towards working in a herpetological zoo tech program.
I'll do my best not to talk about My geckos too much since this is a Bearded dragon form.
So Puff (who's pictures I will provide below) is my young bearded dragon, who I kindly took off of the hands of a coworker , who found him in her yard, where she almost ran him over with the lawn mower.
I've had Puff for a bit over a month and half now. And he's spoiled as can be! (Within healthy dragon standards)
(Might take me a bit to figure out how to upload picture via mobile device)
Welcome to the forum!!! Oh I am soo glad she didn't mow over this beautiful dragon!!! He looks very handsome and I love the wings!! He looks to be a leatherback with some great patterns!!
Glad you are here and love that you are going into the zoo tech program that sounds wonderful!~

BeardedHippy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Welcome to BDF Hope. Super interesting career path youve chosen, sounds awesome. We love beardies, but quite a few here have geckos too so talk away or post some pics, theres a forum section for everything. Your dragon is gorgeous, puff is very lucky and so are you

Becky Shanks

Bearded Dragon Egg
Oh my gosh. How does a beardie get outside by itself?
Was Puff in good condition when he adopted you? I wonder if his previous person didn't have him on a leash or they just didnt want to deal with it all anymore and released Puff outside to fend for himself.
Anyway, hi, I'm Becky and I just joined .

Hopehrl

Hatchling Dragon
Hey there! He was in pretty okay condition when I got him. My coworker and I thought that he'd been outside for quite some time by his behavior. And she had kept him for a couple days before I took him home, and we put up allot of lost pet signs and social media posts, and no one claimed him. I'll post a picture of what he looked like when I brought him home.
61404e123b7fae90f33b486574fbb526.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk