• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey I’m new here

ima_smile_back

Bearded Dragon Egg
I’ve had my bearded dragon pineapple for 1 week now he’s s a juvenile he doesn’t like to eat his greens I’ve put fruit there or carrots I give it to him right in the morning before I go to work, and I feed him mealworms or Dubia roachs when I get off of work but when I get home he doesn’t even touch his greens all day it looks like he also doesn’t drink his water and when he’s in his bath doesn’t drink his water I give him a bath 3 times a week and once with the electrolytes I will try to drop water on his snot and he may drink then but not always he has all his heat bulbs and tube t5 ho bulb too just wanted to say hey and to hope we can get welcomed with open arms thanks guys

Attachments

• 2B014DCD-C030-44E3-B1F0-C970603AE420.jpeg
    2B014DCD-C030-44E3-B1F0-C970603AE420.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 12
  • F9DB3D7F-36DB-48EA-911F-68FD643C14E1.jpeg
    F9DB3D7F-36DB-48EA-911F-68FD643C14E1.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 12
  • 125115EB-8CD1-4B71-9048-8EFBE6B38E25.jpeg
    125115EB-8CD1-4B71-9048-8EFBE6B38E25.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 12
  • 07E1E922-7084-400E-A595-64C9F5C52F34.jpeg
    07E1E922-7084-400E-A595-64C9F5C52F34.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
  • B5A832CB-116A-4398-A16C-DCE282F794FA.jpeg
    B5A832CB-116A-4398-A16C-DCE282F794FA.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 11
  • 523BB6E1-7E2C-49C5-8903-0C6E7163F85D.jpeg
    523BB6E1-7E2C-49C5-8903-0C6E7163F85D.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 12

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I’ve had my bearded dragon pineapple for 1 week now he’s s a juvenile he doesn’t like to eat his greens I’ve put fruit there or carrots I give it to him right in the morning before I go to work, and I feed him mealworms or Dubia roachs when I get off of work but when I get home he doesn’t even touch his greens all day it looks like he also doesn’t drink his water and when he’s in his bath doesn’t drink his water I give him a bath 3 times a week and once with the electrolytes I will try to drop water on his snot and he may drink then but not always he has all his heat bulbs and tube t5 ho bulb too just wanted to say hey and to hope we can get welcomed with open arms thanks guys
Welcome --- Pineapple is going thru relocation stress so his eating is going to be off--- please lay off the baths - too many will dry his scales out - offering water on his nose once a week is good they dont drink water and most get their hydration from the greens / salads they eat --- so if you want in order to lure him to the bowl get some nutri grubs order large do not dust them- feed as many as you want on his salads first feeding of the day - you will need a bowl like this to keep them in https://www.amazon.com/MACGOAL-Rept...uGQB&pd_rd_wg=tLkwE&ref_=pd_gw_ci_mcx_mr_hp_d
www.dubiaroaches.com
here is a website for nutrition ignore the kale info its outdated http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html
I see a stick on for temps-- are you also using a digital probe thermometer? those are the most accurate for surface basking temps- for juvies / adults those should be 95-100-- please get 2 of them for your tank - place one on the cool side of the tank - your only getting ambient temps w/ the stick on - you want 3 temps in the tank surface basking temps middle of the tank 90's and cool end low 80's -- night time temps should be 65-75 ambient- please get a digital probe hygrometer they are the most accurate for humidity - this helps w/ shedding optimal humidity is 40-50% nothing under 20% and over 70% - the hygrometer you can find here https://dubiaroaches.com/products/exo-terra-digital-hygrometer?_pos=1&_sid=ac857912b&_ss=r
the digital probe thermometers you can find at Pet Smart or Petco --
your UVB is a good one -- placement and distance is dependent on the screen your using-- is it a fine mesh like a a screen door or a wide hole type?

PearlJ

Bearded Dragon Egg
I don't know too much about juvenile beardies but please don't feed mealworms. They have a lot of fat and little protein and calcium. They can make your bearded dragon overweight and sometimes cause digestive problems. Super worms are a good alternative. Most bearded dragons don't drink right from the bowl, but still offer fresh water daily. You can spray water on his salad to increase water intake, but if he doesn't eat much of his salad or drink from a bath you can spray some water directly in his mouth. Salad toppers can help get him to eat greens, such as a flower topper, bee pollen, or salad dressing made specifically for reptiles.