• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey can you guys help me? Boy or girl?

bongothebeardie

Bearded Dragon Egg
So, Bongo is about 6 months old. I estimate his birthday is March 17th. Anyway, I’m unsure of his gender. Any help would be appreciated as I’m a first time owner and have no idea how to see them. Here are pictures: ( I can take ones with flashlight if you need them)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 50
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 52

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Very hard to tell with these pictures so I would say doing the flashlight test.. I'm kinda leaning female

Pippypiper

Bearded Dragon Egg
No sure might be a girl this is my two ones a 1year old male the other is a 7 month old female can I see a pic of face and body

Attachments

• 0907181741a.jpg
    0907181741a.jpg
    273.7 KB · Views: 34

BeardedHippy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
yeah, take the flashlight test lol cos I'm leaning towards male. I can see 3 shadows outlining what look like hemipenes to me, but that could just be scale colouring.