• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey buddy, you got a little something something.

Hadenuffyet

Juvenile Dragon
First time with food stuck. Must of been hungry and dove right in.

Attachments

• 4CF6F0BB-5023-4C9F-8587-76DCF04B9F73.jpeg
    4CF6F0BB-5023-4C9F-8587-76DCF04B9F73.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 60

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Never really noticed. I thought all beardies were like that.
Your beardie might have some dunner traits, extra spikes, spikes going in different directions, larger spikes. Id say my beardy almost has a leather back and her spikes aren’t as pronounced.

Attachments

• C6A4CCCA-3235-4AA9-AE8A-84DD3F2F7AD9.jpeg
    C6A4CCCA-3235-4AA9-AE8A-84DD3F2F7AD9.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 50
  • 2030B355-BC4E-4F3B-ADEE-13C4B96B1043.jpeg
    2030B355-BC4E-4F3B-ADEE-13C4B96B1043.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 36

Hadenuffyet

Juvenile Dragon
Your beardie might have some dunner traits, extra spikes, spikes going in different directions, larger spikes. Id say my beardy almost has a leather back and her spikes aren’t as pronounced.
Ivan has gorgeous orange/red on head but body and tale kinda dull grey. Will body hopefully change while growing?

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
Ivan has gorgeous orange/red on head but body and tale kinda dull grey. Will body hopefully change while growing?
He could be in a pre shed or had a “bad shed” in the past that made it dull, my beardies head color carries over to her body,

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I think thats all ur gonna get , he doesn’t look like hes in shed, what vitamins and supplements is s he getting?, my girl is a little oranger on her head now that im looking at her…

Attachments

• 2D549732-1B88-4575-BE9C-4D1563DFB959.jpeg
    2D549732-1B88-4575-BE9C-4D1563DFB959.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 34

Hadenuffyet

Juvenile Dragon
I think thats all ur gonna get , he doesn’t look like hes in shed, what vitamins and supplements is s he getting?, my girl is a little oranger on her head now that im looking at her…
Looks nice the way the body blends in with her head. I do the basic dusting with calcium and multi vitamin

BeardieMum❤️

Juvenile Dragon
No he’s an absolute angel, comes to the front of the viv scratches at the glass and rubs his face on it (I’m not sure if he’s asking to poop outside of his enclosure?) but after a while he will go always in the same spot, then I get ‘the glare’ from his basking spot, i instantly know he’s done a poop before actually looking!! He’s a funny little dude!! (Well I hope he’s a dude)!!

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
I’m lucky. Wasn’t trying but my guy poops in the same spot almost same time of day and avoids that spot until it is cleaned. He trained himself.
Sorry I meant to attach this to last post x
You both are so lucky, mine literally gets it everywhere, im spot cleaning like crazy, the bioactive has made it a little easier but still…

BeardieMum❤️

Juvenile Dragon
You both are so lucky, mine literally gets it everywhere, im spot cleaning like crazy, the bioactive has made it a little easier but still…
I don’t know how it happened, I can’t take credit for it, it’s all spike. :)
That how I imagined it being!! I’m sure she’s special in other ways ;)