• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey all

RichTicandTac

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hey all im Rich im 17 and i have 2 beardies both male so i may have to get rid of one becase i can not afford to buy all the knew equipment.

i was wondering how many on here live in england and who are interested in buying a 2year old male beardie. when i bought him , he had part of his tale missing thats the only bad thing about him really

basically i just want him to find a new home even if it is for little money

Thanks

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi and welcome,
There are a few people over in England on this forum, Hope you stick around a bit, share some pictures and stories with us.

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome Rich

First, the simple comment. You have violated our forum rules contained here:
http://mybeardie.com/bearded-dragon-forum/index.php/topic,283.0.html
We do not want outright sales in forum posts.

More difficult is to explain that although we would like to facilitate a happy home for your bearded dragon, we don't want to be the avenue, necessarily, to have you profit from our members with no intention of supplying any contribution to the forum itself.

Forums are a community. Communities are give and take. We would like you to stay a member and contribute to the forum.

However, with that said it is hard to turn away anyone that has a beardie when we do have some great members that would take great care of your bearded dragons. It might just be better if you were giving them to a good home as opposed to profit, but we are not here to judge that. We do have a handful of UK members.

So, with all of that said, I will say that by our forum rules, we request that you not supply direct contact info in your post, but rather that our members contact you via PM (private message). The PM function will automatically contact you via your email which was validated upon signup.

Good luck.