• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hey All!!

Seansawit

Bearded Dragon Egg
I signed up last week (I think...they days are merging into a blur due to 'lock-down'!).

I had a Beardie from 1996-2008 and have just recently taken on another as of two weeks ago today. I may have some questions however I'll trawl the forum and try and fine answers before I ask questions. I looked at a few Bearded Dragon forums before I signed up for any, and I chose this one.....not trying to blow Unicorns out of your ar*** or anything but you seemed to be the least hostile bunch.

I'm 99.5% confident with my setup, temps/heating, lighting and general care (let's face it...0.5% paranoid is normal, right?)

I have made at least two errors in two weeks and if asked I'll explain them...but before you judge please know that those errors will NOT happen again!!

Here's a couple of pics, in which I finally got 'it' in which it decided to eat a dandelion, probably because it was tired of me holding the thing in front of it's face! (not sure on gender...usually I talk to it and call it 'mate'). It will not eat raspberries, melon, mango, blueberries....or anything else except locusts!

Anyways, I am Sean, 48 y/o and always up for a civilised discussion and I'm a firm taker of advice.

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1588606821240_6663099944757988704.jpeg
USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1588606794708_6663099833472088892.jpeg

Thomas Woosley

Hatchling Dragon
Hello and Welcome to the Forum. Please feel free to ask anything here everyone that is around is very helpful and if not they will direct you to other sources. Tom.