• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

He's getting big so fast

IScarred

Hatchling Dragon
So I had a bad experience with my first beardie Draco. Shortly after loosing her I got Silas. He was a little bigger than Draco and has been growing non stop. It's a bit of a relief too because we have been taking care of him the same way we did Draco. He's gotten a clean bill of health from the vets office. He eats us out of house and home. We gave him dubias when we first got him and he went through them quick. While waiting on another order of dubias we got 75 crickets and he ran out before the dubias arrived. I do have a colony of dubias, just waiting for it to establish enough to start feeding. He is in the same 20g long tank I had Draco in but I now have a 4x2x2 that I just built. Got a ways to go before it's finished and have some areas I need to fix but I think I'll have him in it by next week.
IMG_20211212_174800.jpg
IMG_20211212_174836.jpg
IMG_20211229_131650.jpg
IMG_20211229_131708.jpg

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So I had a bad experience with my first beardie Draco. Shortly after loosing her I got Silas. He was a little bigger than Draco and has been growing non stop. It's a bit of a relief too because we have been taking care of him the same way we did Draco. He's gotten a clean bill of health from the vets office. He eats us out of house and home. We gave him dubias when we first got him and he went through them quick. While waiting on another order of dubias we got 75 crickets and he ran out before the dubias arrived. I do have a colony of dubias, just waiting for it to establish enough to start feeding. He is in the same 20g long tank I had Draco in but I now have a 4x2x2 that I just built. Got a ways to go before it's finished and have some areas I need to fix but I think I'll have him in it by next week.View attachment 31247View attachment 31248View attachment 31249View attachment 31250
Glad to hear- looks like he's shedding -- he's so cute- love his face

IScarred

Hatchling Dragon
Glad to hear- looks like he's shedding -- he's so cute- love his face
Yeah he is shedding, again. Seems like he gets in a good 2 or 3 days then the for next couple of weeks he starts shedding in patches. Tail, head and legs, then torso. Can't complain though, he's in good health, very active, loves climbing on me, and smacks when he eats.