• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help!

Brenna Allan

Bearded Dragon Egg
I posted last week and did receive some help, but I now can’t even get into a vet due to covid for a few weeks and I’m getting superbly nervous. if anyone could tag Tracie (Drache613) because I can’t send her a message and I’ve been told she is the goddess of beardies !

I’m in need of a bit of help. I have a 2 year old female beardie that I’m almost positive is Gravid. This will be her first clutch. She’s running around like a maniac crossed with a Tasmanian devil, eating very little (maybe one or two worms dosed in calcium), glass surfing as soon as I turn on her uvb in the morning, and diggin infrequently. She might dig once a day in her viv. I have a lay box with coconut fibre mixed with clay sand that she wants nothing to do with. I put her in and leave her for about an hour 3-5 times a day. And she just sits and waits until I let her out. I’m giving her a bath once a day for about 1/2-1 hour. I’m nervous she’s not getting enough calcium because she really has no interest in eating much. Im also terrified she could become egg bound. Will she know when to start digging (silly question I know) and is there another way to get her more calcium? I do have liquid calcium as well as powder. Could I mix some liquid into repashy and see if she eats that? She’s not a big drinker so I think it’ll be hard to get her to drink some diluted in water. This little girl is like my daughter And has gone through so much with, so I could never let anything happen to her.

Attachments

• EA85F8D6-D7AE-4C87-921C-61F9205FFBE3.jpeg
    EA85F8D6-D7AE-4C87-921C-61F9205FFBE3.jpeg
    430.9 KB · Views: 4
  • EA9CA300-FFC5-47F8-A566-2E1FCA2FC19A.jpeg
    EA9CA300-FFC5-47F8-A566-2E1FCA2FC19A.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 4
  • 3A07D068-96D4-47F2-B112-5828A75BD213.jpeg
    3A07D068-96D4-47F2-B112-5828A75BD213.jpeg
    3.3 MB · Views: 5
  • 7DD8E9B0-4990-48D0-878E-61DB0FABB81C.jpeg
    7DD8E9B0-4990-48D0-878E-61DB0FABB81C.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 5
  • C2DF5BD1-F4ED-4BA1-8148-36B38C54F465.jpeg
    C2DF5BD1-F4ED-4BA1-8148-36B38C54F465.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3
  • 76C4A5C3-F4AB-46AE-850C-3BB10515A305.jpeg
    76C4A5C3-F4AB-46AE-850C-3BB10515A305.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 3

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I posted last week and did receive some help, but I now can’t even get into a vet due to covid for a few weeks and I’m getting superbly nervous. if anyone could tag Tracie (Drache613) because I can’t send her a message and I’ve been told she is the goddess of beardies !

I’m in need of a bit of help. I have a 2 year old female beardie that I’m almost positive is Gravid. This will be her first clutch. She’s running around like a maniac crossed with a Tasmanian devil, eating very little (maybe one or two worms dosed in calcium), glass surfing as soon as I turn on her uvb in the morning, and diggin infrequently. She might dig once a day in her viv. I have a lay box with coconut fibre mixed with clay sand that she wants nothing to do with. I put her in and leave her for about an hour 3-5 times a day. And she just sits and waits until I let her out. I’m giving her a bath once a day for about 1/2-1 hour. I’m nervous she’s not getting enough calcium because she really has no interest in eating much. Im also terrified she could become egg bound. Will she know when to start digging (silly question I know) and is there another way to get her more calcium? I do have liquid calcium as well as powder. Could I mix some liquid into repashy and see if she eats that? She’s not a big drinker so I think it’ll be hard to get her to drink some diluted in water. This little girl is like my daughter And has gone through so much with, so I could never let anything happen to her.
Hello, I know dealing with a gravid female can be quite stressful. She should not be egg bound as long as she was healthy before becoming gravid. I would suggest to keep putting her in her dig box, and when you do give her lots of privacy. Also I know this odd question, but who is Drache613? I've never heard of them, are you sure you're using the right name?

Brenna Allan

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello, I know dealing with a gravid female can be quite stressful. She should not be egg bound as long as she was healthy before becoming gravid. I would suggest to keep putting her in her dig box, and when you do give her lots of privacy. Also I know this odd question, but who is Drache613? I've never heard of them, are you sure you're using the right name?

okay thank you. Sorry I probably seem like an insane person. and I just want to her to be super happy and healthy I was told drache613 is Tracie one of the moderators. And that she was super goodwith stuff like this

Silver dragons

Bearded Dragon Veteran
okay thank you. Sorry I probably seem like an insane person. and I just want to her to be super happy and healthy I was told drache613 is Tracie one of the moderators. And that she was super goodwith stuff like this
I'm sorry to tell you but after looking it up, I don't think a person named drache613 exists on this form. Also most of the moderators have not been seen in a very long time. The only two moderators I see would be Josh and Yvonne G .

Brenna Allan

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm sorry to tell you but after looking it up, I don't think a person named drache613 exists on this form. Also most of the moderators have not been seen in a very long time. The only two moderators I see would be Josh and Yvonne G .
Oh crap. Well that’s alright then, I’m glad I’ve got people like you to help. Sadly vets aren’t even as helpful as these forums 99% of the time. So thank you again for the help. I’m more stressed than Littlefoot is about this whole ordeal.