• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help. (night light burned out)

Kareem Douglas

Bearded Dragon Egg
Got our first Bearded Dragon. The Red light just blew out. All the stores are closed. We it last till tomorrow morning. Should I put the day light on till tomorrow .

Kareem Douglas

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly. Right now I have a 20 gal. I won't be about to go to the store till the morning. So should I keep the light off til the morning?

Melanie White

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thanks for your help. I have work to do in the morning. I will get back to you. Thanks
If you need heat during the night bcuz is cold where you live, 65° is ok for night temps but not lower, you could get a CHE (Ceramic Heat Emitter) .. it's a flat bulb that produces only heat no light, so they can still get their night time darkness but can stay warm! They are pretty inexpensive, you can find them most places that sell heat bulbs.