• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

HELP!! Baby cohabiting size

Rushmore Reptiles

Hatchling Dragon
hi. I already have a baby beardie named rocky. His is 9 inches right now. I just purchased another little baby and she is 6 inches. Will rocky bully the littler one?

Tabasco

Hatchling Dragon
Probably, maybe? Best to keep males and females seperate from everything Ive read.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
hi. I already have a baby beardie named rocky. His is 9 inches right now. I just purchased another little baby and she is 6 inches. Will rocky bully the littler one?
Beardies are solitary critters and should not be housed together.
If male and male they WILL fight, if too much smaller the bigger one can eat the smaller one, they could very well just nip at eachother causing missing limbs... If male and female ......well you can guess there and in the process the male will mate the female to the point of exhaustion. Even female and female can fight.

Rushmore Reptiles

Hatchling Dragon
This won’t be a forever thing. I was just planning on doing it temporarily until I finish a tank for my new beardie. they are both babies. 2 months apart

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
This won’t be a forever thing. I was just planning on doing it temporarily until I finish a tank for my new beardie. they are both babies. 2 months apart
That's good to know..didn't know it was a temp thing, just keep an eye on them as even babies can be feisty..