• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Help! Aggressive dragon

Sophie Collins

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi, we previously had a bearded dragon that was absolutely amazing. Handled by all the family and incredibly friendly.

However he passed away. We left it a while and then got a new beardie. We left him to settle in then tried to slowly introduce ourselves. Obviously before this we would give crickets and he would accept them fine. As my husband started the initial contact to try to get him to accept us he would dart away and hide. So we backed away and just slowly tried each day. But now he will bite. I had fed him crickets and then about 20 minutes later my husband put fresh greens in the viv, upon doing so our beardie ran and bit him. So my husband shut the Viv. Whenever we put our hand to the glass he will try to attack?! Any help will be greatfully received.