• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello!

MaddiP

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello everyone! I figured it was about time to join this forum since I’m a new beardie mom and I always have so many questions! I got my buddy (just recently found his femoral pores!) Alduin in January as a little guy. A new lizard owner and constantly learning new things :) Glad to be here!
60F545D4-4BC5-4ED7-B5E2-C1B1F928E762.jpeg

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hello everyone! I figured it was about time to join this forum since I’m a new beardie mom and I always have so many questions! I got my buddy (just recently found his femoral pores!) Alduin in January as a little guy. A new lizard owner and constantly learning new things :) Glad to be here! View attachment 22754
Welcome! Your beardy is adorable. I'm a new mom, too. I got my baby, Dexter, a few weeks ago. I'm enjoying him/her (going with him for now) being a part of our family immensely. He's a little over 2 months old. Peeps here are very kind and helpful so if you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.

Attachments

• IMG_1047.JPG
    IMG_1047.JPG
    58.2 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_1046.JPG
    IMG_1046.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 7