• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello!

Bananer62

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi there! Currently writing this from Colorado.

I just got my first beardie today, and I absolutely adore him/her. They're only 3 weeks old so I won't know what they actually are until 8-10 months (as a lot of you probably know.) I feel pretty confident from the research and people I've talked to as far as how to care for my beardie and help them thrive, but I'm always open to tips, tricks and fun facts!

He's a red tiger bearded dragon and he's absolutely beautiful. I have him in a 40 gallon tank so that he'll have plenty of room to grow, and I've stocked up on crickets for about the next week or so. Can't wait to start this journey with my new friend!

Thanks for reading!