• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

Smiley39

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi all,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I don’t currently have a beardie but likely adding either a beardie or uromastyx to the family in the very near future. Just trying to soak up as much information as I can before jumping into anything. I have experience caring for a number of different species from Chameleons to different monitors but this would be my first time owning.

Janelle

Juvenile Dragon
Good for you for doing your research ahead of time! I did also, and it saved me a ton of heartache and saved my beardie tons of misery. I finally have my first baby, and I already had a setup ready to go. He's doing well, putting on weight, and I'm absolutely in love. Enjoy your research!

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
Welcome! Bearded dragons are some of the most personable reptiles I have seen. I have a crested gecko a veiled chameleon and some frogs, and my bearded dragons are the most fun and handable of them all. I would say that my dragons are the most starved for attention, but I have White's tree frogs and they have really turned into attention whores LOL!