• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

Lesa

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey all!
I’m very excited to announce that I will be a new Bearded Dragon owner! I was just approved for a grant that will pay most of my expenses to add one to my Middle School classroom!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Lesa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hey all!
I’m very excited to announce that I will be a new Bearded Dragon owner! I was just approved for a grant that will pay most of my expenses to add one to my Middle School classroom!! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

Lesa

Welcome and congratulations! If you get online to the forum you can see the links below my comment (can't be seen when using taptalk) and we have put together a ton of info for new comers that covers all areas of their care.. and of course it is in the general care section at the top of that section.

Terra66

Hatchling Dragon
I think adding a beardie to your classroom is an excellent idea!
Please post pictures when you're all set up!