• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello! ^.^

wildpandora

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey Guys!!

Im Brittany! im from western NC. I do not currently have a bearded dragon but so badly want one!! I've wanted one for atleast a year and my husband and I have decided we are financially able to add another animal to our family! We have 3 guinea pigs, Dante, Gandolf and Oliver, and a crested gecko named Scylla. We are so excited to learn as much as possible in the next month or two before we get our new family member!!

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to the forum! Glad to see you are looking at getting all the info beforehand.. if you take some time and under several of our comments there are some links.. we have put together ton of info for new comers that will cover all areas of care..you can also find the info in the general care section..