• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello

Gem

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi im Gemma form the UK im getting my new dragon at the weekend so i cant wait ive never had one before but have been told they are great pets, the home is ready and waiting for it, had a look through the forum and looks great, so hi to all, will post some piccys when i get him/her

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi there and welcome! Congrats on your beardie. Can't wait to see pictures of the little one.

beardielover

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hi there. and welcome! can't wait to see the pics.

i've enjoyed this forum. folks are real nice and responsive

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
HI, Gem. Did you get your bearded dragon this past weekend? How is it going?

brasshandle

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hi gemma, welcome to this forum ,if this is your first beardie its a great site to be on,look forward to your pics .im brasshandle also from the uk,where are you from : :) :)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
HI there. I guess it has been about a week now since you received your first bearded dragon. How is it going? Are you enjoying the little one? They are very animated when they are that young. I remember how intrigued I was when I would watch Bernard those first few months.