• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello, this is dudley! Warning pic heavy.

dudleythedragon

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi,
Im fairly new to bearded dragons.... I also have a Cooter turtle who is 1 year old in a 75gallon tank, and a Long tailed Grass lizard thats in a 27 gallon. My beardie, Dudley is in a 90 Gallon tank. He's about 6 months old i think..not positive, as I rescued him from a pet store... The breeder they got him from apparently had him in a 10gallon with 3 other beardies, explaining his growth be stunted, but he's already started the growth spurts after beeing in the 90 gallon!
well here he is!
Picture054.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Picture123.jpg

Picture124.jpg

Picture125.jpg

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome to our forum! We look forward to sharing our experiences with you. I hope you find this forum useful.

Dudley is adorable....hats off to you for rescuing him. ;D

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Very cool and excellent on the huge terrarium! The more room they have the better off they are, no doubt about it. And I think that goes for us all really :p

Harley D

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Just adorable !!!

Mine to was a rescue to....but not quite as young !!

Welcome !

Laurie

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I think his setup is very nice. Dudley's basking area looks adventurous for the little guy. My only improvement is to consider changing out his UVB, which I mentioned in the Lighting post.

brasshandle

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
dudley looks fit healthy,good on you for saving him,look forward to hearing from you. brasshandle :) :)

pinkynbrain

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi there, just a quick question, what are you using for the bottom of your tank? is it carpet? ps cute beardie

beardielover

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
i'm not answering for dudley here, but it looks like reptile carpet to me. it's a good substrate when they are under 1 year of age. pretty cheap too, so when they mess it up with their frequent poos, you can pitch it. ;D

rugbychic07

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
oh he is just beautiful there is a lot of rescue stories so sweet i myself did with bubbaboy this forum is great expecially since your are new too beardies no matter what the question is that have the wonderful people on here will do all they can to answer it all home to see you around