• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello everyone

bugcatchertony

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey there everyone, hows it going?
I'm new here to the forums, but not completely new to keeping dragons. I had 2 in the past but had to rehome them due to family issues that came up as well as my apartment being wired in a way that makes no sense! Lol

Anyway I browsed craigslist in my area as I have been keeping tarantulas now and was looking for feeder roaches nearby and came across a post for an 8 year old male beardie with his entire set up for a steal of a price. The guy use to breed some with his grandson but now that he is retired and his wife is bout to retire and wanting to travel, he decided to sell what he had left.

Anyway I got my new boy Axle, his custom 48lx16wx15h enclosure, everything he had with the enclosure and a whole colony of dubia!

I do need to do some upgrades to the lighting, as the uvb is not the best and the basking light seems too strong for the set up, as well as try to change out some things.

So now I'm up to this guy, 7 tarantulas, a dubia colony and a red runner colony haha

20191205_181327.jpg 20191205_181334.jpg