• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello All!

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hello to all fellow bearded dragon owners. If you are like me, you have had numerous emotions throughout the ownership of your beardie. My berdie now, is 3 years old and I am sometimes surprised he made it this far (or me for that matter ::)).

That first year was a rough one for me in trying to know what to do from time to time. It is kind of odd to have a silent pet. Even though it has been three years I know I still don't have all the info, so I will share what I know and hope to get some info in return!

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome, Bearded Bob! We look forward to your insite on our forum.

Domesticating these precious ones is still new and knowledge of them is still evolving, so any advice you have to offer is greatly appreciated!

brasshandle

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hello beardiebob this is brasshandle and weve just logged on now how you feel are marley is9 month old and weve gone gray and aged 20 years in 9 months look forward to helping each other if we can look to hearing from you brasshandle xxx

BeardedBob

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Thanks and likewise. This is what it is all about right? Trying to help each other out about something we can all learn more about. It has been a stressful road for me too from time to time since these little fellows don't exactly get up and say "Hey, a bit impacted over here! How about a warm bath today?".

I do have some experience under my belt now that I can share, so feel free!