• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

hello all

dave

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hi im dave and i have 2 bearded dragons murph and shela well im new to haveing them but my mate had them since thay where babys and about 2 munths after he got them he sold them to me as i have more time for them i cant put picks up at the min as i have no way of geting them on the computer at the moment but will try :) and maby you cant tell but im not the best speller in the world so just let me know if you cant read what im saying thats all i think :)

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
welcome welcome
glad you have your new babies. bet they love the extra attention
your spelling is fine i can read it.

dave

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
cheers ye thay like it there off to bed now i did need to know how long thay are suppose to sleep tho i tern there light off at 10 and on at 8 but the look nakerd befor 10 so i tryed 9 to 8 a few times but it was like thay dident wanna sleep thay where just looking at me with there head on the glass and fell asleep there :)

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
HI, Dave and welcome!

It is recommended to have lights on between 12 and 14 hours and off for 12 or10 hours.

zebraflavencs

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome Dave, we all enjoy new comers, and have lots of help if you should need advice.
Janie ;)