• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

healthy weight

Kconn914

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi! My beardie Crush is 14 weeks, 45.5 grams and 10 inches. I feel like he’s on the smaller side in comparison to others. He eats dubias and crickets like an absolute champ occasionally he’ll have a wax worm but he doesn’t really seem to like them. Very rarely he’ll eat more that a bite or two of greens or vegetables and he couldn’t be bothered with fruit. Any suggestions?

Kconn914

Bearded Dragon Egg
Make sure he is eating his vegies now-- when they get older you will have a heck of a time getting him to eat them -- I feed my baby first thing in morning a salad w/ BSFL on top as many as you want as they too are a staple feeder and treat worms like medium super worms or butter worms maybe 3 at most - let him eat from that bowl for around 45 minute or so then add the staple feeder to the bowl like 4-5 roaches - if he eats more thats good -- his weight sounds good --- mine is 10 inches long and weighs 46 grams -- and hes older than yours - mine was the runt of the clutch and it seems its taking him forever to catch up -- but he looks good and has a belly on him -- the treat worms and BSFL are a ruse to get him to the bowl - the movement and let him see you put those BSFL and worms in the bowl - it gets his attention -- you can order BSFL from here
https://symtonbsf.com/
Thanks so much! I just ordered, hopefully it does the trick.