• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Have importation been reoopened with Australia?

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Some guy posted on kingsnake.com (i cant seem to find it now that i have emailed him so that may be a obvious answer that he is lying) and said he had brand new german giant bloodline beardies for sale that they had come from a wild caught barbata male and a captive bred vitticeps female. I emailed him asking for importation papers from germany pictures of the parents and proof of the importation from australia. but alas i never heard back. it was probably a scam some guy trying to get 400 dollars per dragon for normal cross dragons. but still peaked my interest. im going to have to look into this more just for my own curiosity cause if australia is open again i dont care how much it costs i want a pet barbata (not even for breeding just for a pet cause i love the way they look lol)