• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hasn't pooped in a week

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Been waiting for him to go to the bathroom. He went a week ago. But tell me how many times they go. He used to go every day and it was watery. Now, it's solid.

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
My younger male Cooper goes once a day, my older male Simon goes once every other day

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
It worries me because he's on treatment for parasites.

PatsyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Beardie Club
When Dolly was being treated for pinworms, she stopped going to the bathroom so much and went almost 3 weeks without going, even though she was eating.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I gave him some prunes and butternut squash baby food to help and he's eating on his own with help. I gave him raspberries and he ate them all up. Ate some greens. :)

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Canned pure pumpkin works too

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Andy Usher

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Priscilla goes once a week and always has, she has always been weird. As a baby she wouldn’t eat crickets and still won’t, locusts only, very rarely eats veg even though it’s offered everyday. If yours will eat veg, butternut squash is a natural wormer.
As long as they’re eating, basking and acting as normal I wouldn’t worry.
A warm bath can help them poop.