• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hamster

missann0412

Bearded Dragon Egg
Meet hamster
20210116_121255.jpg
Message_1611423921673.jpg

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hi Hamster! Actually thought I was going to see a hamster. lol Adorable name.

Saw on your other post you were looking for help. I'm a newbieish mum so I'll let the experts help you out with getting him set up and happy. So glad you took him in. Sorry I can't be of more help.

missann0412

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thats y he got the name everyone what's in the tank " a hamster" everyone Oh really thats cool " no ppl its got heat lamps and sad to say but use to have sand in his tank its a bearded dragon" everyone oh wow... Lol FD in lil storey about my baby... And with all the research I've done to help him and whatnot I've done just learned and were working on the proper set up besides for being able to afford a vet I think I've became quite a bit of experience And I've made him so muxh healthier I think if I wouldn't have started holding g him he wouldnt be alive today