• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

GrubTerra?

Bluesky1019

Juvenile Dragon
Hi guys, I am looking into buying 500 medium BLFs for my young beardie from GrubTerra but I want to make sure they are credible before I place my order, does anyone have any knowledge about the website?
Thank you!

HoomanSlave

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
Grubterra has excellent customer service, good prices, and fast shipping. They're also environmentally friendly and their BSFL seem to last longer than other brands. The larvae are packaged well and they throw in some extra larvae in case some die.

Bluesky1019

Juvenile Dragon
Grubterra has excellent customer service, good prices, and fast shipping. They're also environmentally friendly and their BSFL seem to last longer than other brands. The larvae are packaged well and they throw in some extra larvae in case some die.
Oh that’s great becuae the price were not bad at all! Thx for the feedback!