• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Got My Camo On

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
“Steady, steady, don’t move. Blend, blend. Nobody can see me if I just don’t move.”
IMG_1278.JPG

Hahahaha went to check on Dex after he had his morning salad and he was sitting like this absolutely not moving. Wasn’t until I pointed the phone at him to get a pic that he moved his head a little to look. Think he was trying to channel his inner chameleon. hahahahaha

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
“Steady, steady, don’t move. Blend, blend. Nobody can see me if I just don’t move.”
View attachment 26149

Hahahaha went to check on Dex after he had his morning salad and he was sitting like this absolutely not moving. Wasn’t until I pointed the phone at him to get a pic that he moved his head a little to look. Think he was trying to channel his inner chameleon. hahahahaha
Lol come camo that like when babies run it’s like ” got To fun got to run got to run where am I going I don’t know if I run I will get there” lol

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
oh he is beautiful. His coloring reminds me of my Zontar xoxo.
Thanks Zontar's mom. :) Picture doesn't do him justice. lol He's actually quite more vibrant colored. Phone is an old 5 so picture quality isn't good. Luv your profile pic. Looks like Zontar is smiling at something. lol

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Lol come camo that like when babies run it’s like ” got To fun got to run got to run where am I going I don’t know if I run I will get there” lol
So true. Though Dex doesn't scurry like he used to. He's quick, but not as quick as he was. He's slowed down since he got his belly. hahahahaha

BeardedDragonDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Hey BDD good to hear from you. Haven't seen you on in a while. Thanks, he's doing so well since everyone helped me get him established here. IKR! He had the whole stealth ninja vibe going on too. hahahaha
Yeah, haven't done much on here recently.
Been a mixture of stress and life in general.
Thank you.
Glad you and Dex are doin' alright!
You can tell he likes his enclosure for sure!
Thanks,
BDD

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yeah, haven't done much on here recently.
Been a mixture of stress and life in general.
Thank you.
Glad you and Dex are doin' alright!
You can tell he likes his enclosure for sure!
Thanks,
BDD
Awww sorry to hear you've got troubles. Hope things are looking more rosy. Yup, we are so far. How's Flash? He does like his enclosure, but it's time for an upgrade. Found the perfect one, I think. Just gotta work out some details and he'll have more room. :)

BeardedDragonDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Awww sorry to hear you've got troubles. Hope things are looking more rosy. Yup, we are so far. How's Flash? He does like his enclosure, but it's time for an upgrade. Found the perfect one, I think. Just gotta work out some details and he'll have more room. :)
Thank you.
I think I'll be alright.

She's doing alright!
Just turned four a few weeks ago.
Will have had her for four years on Mother's Day this year.
Thanks,
BDD

BeardedDragonDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Good to hear BDD. Hope so. Awwww, happy late b-day Flash. :) Getting to be an old gal. lol
Yep.
I think she's still doing fine though.
She's out of brumation now, but still eating less than normal.
Hoping to curb that.
I think it's just her getting back to normal.
Especially after our big snow down here in TX.
Thanks,
BDD

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Yep.
I think she's still doing fine though.
She's out of brumation now, but still eating less than normal.
Hoping to curb that.
I think it's just her getting back to normal.
Especially after our big snow down here in TX.
Thanks,
BDD
Sweet! Glad to hear she's doing well. I haven't dealt with brumation yet, but heard it can be an adjustment for them. Yikes! I saw on the news that TX has had a hard time lately. Thoughts are with you all.

BeardedDragonDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Sweet! Glad to hear she's doing well. I haven't dealt with brumation yet, but heard it can be an adjustment for them. Yikes! I saw on the news that TX has had a hard time lately. Thoughts are with you all.
Thank you.
We're all better now I believe.
Or, at the very least many of the people around us.
Thanks,
BDD

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
It ain't for us!
We ain't used to this.
I thought it was kinda cool though.
Won't happen again for another 40 years, so...
Thanks,
BDD
hahahahaha Yeah, we think 30 degrees is T-shirt weather. Can't imagine what you all must have thought. Looked bad from what I saw. I hate snow. Swear we have 7 months of winter . . . then bam hot and humid . . . then bam snowing again. lol

BeardedDragonDude

Bearded Dragon Veteran
hahahahaha Yeah, we think 30 degrees is T-shirt weather. Can't imagine what you all must have thought. Looked bad from what I saw. I hate snow. Swear we have 7 months of winter . . . then bam hot and humid . . . then bam snowing again. lol
Well, here in TX you just wait 15 minutes for the weather to change.

8 months of Hellishly hot temps and then 2 months of relatively warm temps and then the next 2 months are cold.

Thanks,
BDD

Dexter_Dragon

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Well, here in TX you just wait 15 minutes for the weather to change.

8 months of Hellishly hot temps and then 2 months of relatively warm temps and then the next 2 months are cold.

Thanks,
BDD
Hey that's our motto too. Just blink and the weather changes. hahaha Cool and sunny . . . blink . . . raining and humid . . . blink . . . freezing rain. I don't know how many times I actually went from sunny to rain in an instant while driving home from work. Could actually see the line as I approached. Sunny and dry . . . line . . . raining and wet. It's actually weird to see it.