• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Gnats

Canicke

Super Moderator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I'm sorry - cant help ya with this one. I am sure someone will pop on who can ----

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
If your feeding fruits you may have to change them out more frequently, you can also use those fruit fly traps outside of the enclosure.. I get them each summer too.. I keep one of those sticky fly trap deals hanging in the corner by the dubia roaches (that's where I get them) you can also put some double sided tape somewhere at the top of the enclosure that they stick to but out of the reach of Mordy

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I kill them as they are in there. They come into Maya's Tank. I use traps and whatever I can get around his tank on the outside. Traps with apple cider vinegar, sugar, water, and dish soap near by.