• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Getting back into it

Brandon1109

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello all! My name is Brandon, and I just got my son his first Bearded Dragon. I had always kept some type of lizard since I was 15. I haven't had anything in probably 5 or 6 years because of having children. Lol. I obtained full custody of my 3 children about 4 years ago, and it was just too much at the time. But anyway, my kids are getting older, and after hearing all the stories about my pets through the years, my oldest son, who just turned 8, begged me for a bearded Dragon for his birthday. So, this is him. His name is Austin because "they are from Australia" as my son said. Lol. He loves him, and I am so proud of the interest and responsibility my son has taken on. We got him from our local pet shop. I am not sure if he is any type of different morph, so your guys thoughts would be appreciated. He has the beautiful red coloring and yhe white on him is such a bright white, white. He appears to have black nails, and normal eyes. I'm thinking he's just a normal type with really nice coloring. We are excited to see how bright the red stays as he gets older I will try to get some better pics of him this evening
IMG_0621.JPG
IMG_0621.JPG
IMG_0626.JPG
IMG_0621.JPG
IMG_0621.JPG
IMG_0626.JPG
IMG_0621.JPG
IMG_0626.JPG
IMG_0628.JPG