• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Getting back into Beardies

ecomdesign

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
Hi,

We just wanted to introduce ourselves. In the past we have owned and breed bearded dragons. Life got very busy for us and we decided to get out of the hobby. After a 5 year absence me and my wife have decided to get back into bearded dragons. I have built a custom enclosure and stand (pics to come) and in about 1 month we are planning to get 2 young dragons from our local reptile store. Our plans are to get a Sunburst female and a Sandfire female. This time around however, we are not planning to breed.

We have owned a few different types of reptiles over the years including beardies, Persian uromastyx, veiled chameleon, and a blue tongue stink.

Our other pets include our dog (french x english bulldog mix) and a 90 gallon saltwater reef tank. We look forward to adding bearded dragons to our zoo!

We look foward to relearning what we have forgotten, and contributing to the site whenever possible.

Mike and Vanessa

;D

renich

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Hi, Mike and Venessa! And welcome. Sounds like you have quite a zoo on the home front. Looking forward to the pics and tales of your new family members.

TheWolfmanTom

Dragon Breeder
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Welcome Aboard, howdy, Aloha, and other such salutations.
If you have been into Dragons before you already know " Pics or it didnt happen".....lol
Look foward to seeing them.

beardielover

Bearded Dragon Egg
3 Year Member
hi there. welcome back to the world of beardies. hope you enjoy the forum. it's been fun so far!

crypticdragons

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
welcome to our little family here. And welcome to the forum. and head bobs and waves to welcome you back to the world of beardies.
and yes
pics are required 8) lol