• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

George poops every time he comes out

Graceandgeorge

Bearded Dragon Egg
Yes I know pooping is normal!! Trust me I used to have birds lol I am no stranger to poop! I have noticed something. So I had George out for a little bit and he pooped. He was due for one, so I cleaned it up no worries. The very next day I had him out again and he pooped again, which is fine, but I’m a little worried now. Is pooping every time he’s out normal?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Yes I know pooping is normal!! Trust me I used to have birds lol I am no stranger to poop! I have noticed something. So I had George out for a little bit and he pooped. He was due for one, so I cleaned it up no worries. The very next day I had him out again and he pooped again, which is fine, but I’m a little worried now. Is pooping every time he’s out normal?
Sounds like it -- is he going in the same spot?

PearlJ

Bearded Dragon Egg
It’s normal for bearded dragons to poop once a day or once a week. Bearded dragons really like soft things and often poop on them, so if you have carpet or a soft blanket that you put him on, that may be why.