• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Flukers crickets

lisakrause1

Bearded Dragon Egg
I ordered crickets from Flukers and when the order came, 1/2 were dead. They issued a partial refund and I ordered more and the entire shipment was dead! Obviously not ordering from Flukers ever again. Anyone have a reliable cricket source?

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I ordered crickets from Flukers and when the order came, 1/2 were dead. They issued a partial refund and I ordered more and the entire shipment was dead! Obviously not ordering from Flukers ever again. Anyone have a reliable cricket source?
Crickets are hard to get alive -- I have never fed crickets always dubia roaches -- cant help w/ the crickets but Flukers
https://flukerfarms.com/crickets-live-feeder-insects/ has great large super worms-- dubias are more heaty if you can go w/ dubias I can post some websites for you if need be

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Here are some websites for insects/ worms
Websites for worms / insects
www.dubiaroaches.com
www.mulberryfarms.com
www.reptilianarts.com
www.joshsfrog.com
www.abdragons.com
You will need to shop around and look at what you want to get some carry a few of the things we feed some only carry one or two --- I order alot from dubiaroaches mulberry farms reptilian arts and flukers -- flukers has the best super worms -- they are big and healthy-- dubia has the best roaches and horn worms mulberry farms carries butter worms and I cant find them anywhere else -- I have never ordered from abdragons or joshs frogs but others have

Frank the baby beardry

Bearded Dragon Veteran
I order from fluckers and almost none are dead. But I don’t know anyothere places

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
If you insist on ordering crickets you can try here https://www.pangeareptile.com/store/crickets.html
I dont know how this place is I have only ordered supplies like bulbs etc from pangea and they have outsourced the crickets --- so I am not vouching for this place but pangea is really good w / their products -- if there was a issue I am sure they would not have them as a supplier

lisakrause1

Bearded Dragon Egg
Here are some websites for insects/ worms
Websites for worms / insects
www.dubiaroaches.com
www.mulberryfarms.com
www.reptilianarts.com
www.joshsfrog.com
www.abdragons.com
You will need to shop around and look at what you want to get some carry a few of the things we feed some only carry one or two --- I order alot from dubiaroaches mulberry farms reptilian arts and flukers -- flukers has the best super worms -- they are big and healthy-- dubia has the best roaches and horn worms mulberry farms carries butter worms and I cant find them anywhere else -- I have never ordered from abdragons or joshs frogs but others have
From your previous recommendations, I did get Dubias and BFL from Dubiaroaches.com and they are great.

Jrodkw

Hatchling Dragon
Petco/PetSmart. They're a little more expensive but they won't die in 2 days like everywhere else.
Also...vitabugs are really great but I think you can only order in quantities of around 500 minimum at a time...

Jrodkw

Hatchling Dragon
Petco/PetSmart. They're a little more expensive but they won't die in 2 days like everywhere else.
Also...vitabugs are really great but I think you can only order in quantities of around 500 minimum at a time...
Umm...I have to retract my statement. I just got 60 crickets from Petco like I usually do...half of them were dead the next day

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Umm...I have to retract my statement. I just got 60 crickets from Petco like I usually do...half of them were dead the next day
I would switch to roaches-- they are easier to care for more nutritional and last longer- plus you need to get a better supplier- petstores are not reliable and are expensive

Hadenuffyet

Juvenile Dragon
I’ve ordered from Kritters for Christ the last couple times I needed dubias. Prices are good, short wait on delivery, and only 1 dead from 300 on my last order.

Jrodkw

Hatchling Dragon
I would switch to roaches-- they are easier to care for more nutritional and last longer- plus you need to get a better supplier- petstores are not reliable and are expensive
I've always had better luck with pet stores over reptile store when buying crickets. But that just changed. I buy Dubias too though. Tough to find a good online store for Dubias, they usually show up way smaller than what I ordered.