• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fluker's Cricket Farm!

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
Just because they are the cheapest doesn't mean they are the best and sure in the HECK does not mean they are good if you see where this review is going. I would not advise anyone to buy crickets from here. I have read bad review after bad review over the net about this company and I have personally given them a chance for about 7 weeks now (well over 1,500 crix bought). So my "beaf" with them is the usual feeder company complaint. New customer, first couple orders are good and then BAMM! Next thing you know you have 30% plus die off during shipment (same temps as before) and they stink and then 40- 50% more die off while keeping them. I know it's not my bins that killed them, I keep a tight and clean ship! The part that really ticked me off is I ordered 5/8" all the time and the gave me 250 pin heads! What am I going to do with pinheads? I was so angry I wanted to just toss the pinheads but it's hard to just waste $20 shipped. So they are growing for a couple weeks.....WAITING TO BE EATEN! Hopefully they won't die off like the rest. No compensation from Fluker's and probably never will be one. So, FYI cheaper is not always better, you dig?

tj4x4fun

Hatchling Dragon
You are not the only one in this boat. They don't always send what they sell. Website looks good. Crix not so much. I went to petco bought 50 adults and are breeding my own. With in a month I have hundreds in the grow our phase.

tj4x4fun

Hatchling Dragon
I have a 20long I put egg crate in and calcium water gel on a jar lid. As for breeding just fill the tank up with about 2" of dirt and mist is twice a day. Temp is kept at 85 with a heat pad. Very easy but they are kinda stinky. My problem now is my bearded dragon can't keep up and the Crix are getting to big to be fed to her.

Noella

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
I use Fluker Farms because they're the only crickets she loves. I haven't had any problems with them lately. The crickets I order come in all alive and well.

Bushmaster11B

Juvenile Dragon
It is hit or miss with them. My experience, mainly miss. There is another cricket farm from Cali I used to get them from that was good too. Now I have hime on Dubias.

Sheryl Eveland

Bearded Dragon Egg
Last order was horrible! Ordered 500 crickets last week. Over 1/2 arrived dead, and the remainder have lay in piles of dead each day. They've barely lasted a week! I've had much better luck with Pet Smart's crickets, and they price match the Fluker price. Much more convenient, I can see what I'm buying. Won't be returning to Fluker Farms.

Janelle

Juvenile Dragon
I'm very happy with them for BSFL. They are working hand-in-hand with a university there, and the university is doing BSF research. I believe they are actually raised at the university. So anybody who's looking at Fluker for BSFL, you may want to give them a try. And they are among the cheapest.