• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Florida Fresh Silkworms! Very cheap silkworms!

FloridaFreshSilkworms

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello all,
My name is Payton Fisher and I am the owner of Florida Fresh Silkworms. I wanted to start my own silkworm feeder distribution because I started getting tired of paying such high prices for silkworms. I am making sure that my prices will be the lowest prices out on the market. You will still get the same and even better quality of a product for almost half the price you were originally paying. Silkworms are absolutely, hands down, the best staple feeder for your reptile. Each silkworm is packed with nutrients and vitamins that are great for your reptile. Silkworms have more protein, calcium, and a lower fat rate than crickets and for almost the same price! In order to shop with us you will have to register your email with us. This allows us to track your purchases and enter you into our membership program. For every 10 purchases you will recieve $5 off your next order! When you click on the "shop" tab it will ask you for your information. Please fill it out!

We currently do not have any silkworms ready to sell, but I wanted to post something on these forums letting you guys know our plan! You can go ahead and pre-order silkworms if you would like. We will be more than happy to offer a 10% discount on any pre-orders! (This will only be for the silkworms and not the extra silkworm food. Also it will be around 2 months top before we have a large colony, be prepared to wait a little. If we only get a few pre-order's, they will go out asap!)

Our prices are very cheap and reasonable:

Small Silkworms are 1/2'' - 1''
50 for $4.00!
100 for $8.00! $.08 each!
250 for $20.00!

Medium Silkworms are 1" - 2"
50 for $5.00!
100 for $10.00! $.10 each!
250 for $25.00!

Large Silkworms are 2"+! They reach up to 3"!
50 for $7.50!
100 for $15.00! $.15 each!
250 for $37.50!

Our shipping will vary from $5 to $7!

Please post a reply, send a pm, or an email with any questions!
We would be more than happy to supply for wholesale as well. If you own a reptile shop and are tired of paying such high prices for silkworms, we are the people to contact!

If you are not interested in pre-ordering, but interested in our product, please post a comment on how many you plan to get so we can spawn enough in our colony! Thanks!

Our website is: http://floridafreshsilkworm.wix.com/floridasilkworms
"Like" our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Florida-Fresh-Silkworms/539880489395101

Thanks everyone!

cold blooded

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I was asking about the silk worms. As far a know Florida Fresh Silkworms are not available yet..

Thanks

FloridaFreshSilkworms

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hey everyone! I just want to let everyone know we have 15,000 eggs about to hatch! We will be shipping here within a few weeks! This is the time to start ordering!!

About me and my business:

My name is Payton Fisher and I am the owner of Florida Fresh Silkworms. I wanted to start my own silkworm feeder distribution because I started getting tired of paying such high prices for silkworms. I am making sure that my prices will be the lowest prices out on the market. You will still get the same and even better quality of a product for almost half the price you were originally paying. Silkworms are absolutely, hands down, the best staple feeder for your reptile. Each silkworm is packed with nutrients and vitamins that are great for your reptile. Silkworms have more protein, calcium, and a lower fat rate than crickets and for almost the same price! In order to shop with us you will have to register your email with us. This allows us to track your purchases and enter you into our membership program. For every 10 purchases you will recieve $5 off your next order!

Our prices are very cheap and reasonable:

Small Silkworms are 1/2'' - 1''
50 for $4.00!
100 for $8.00! $.08 each!
250 for $20.00!

Medium Silkworms are 1" - 2"
50 for $5.00!
100 for $10.00! $.10 each!
250 for $25.00!

Large Silkworms are 2"+! They reach up to 3"!
50 for $7.50!
100 for $15.00! $.15 each!
250 for $37.50!

If you own a reptile shop or are a reptile breeder and are tired of paying such high prices for a healthy staple feeder, we are the people to contact! Our NEW Payment Plan may be the right thing for you!!

Payment Plan: This includes worms, food, AND shipping!

When making a purchase of our Payment Plan you will get billed on the Monday BEFORE the next Monday we ship your product. (We only ship on Monday's). This gives you ALL week to pay for your product. When you make your first purchase with us you will NOT be billed again until the next week! Don't worry about being double billed. If a bill has not been paid BEFORE 8 A.M. on the Monday it is due, you will NOT receive your product until your bill has been paid in FULL. After 2 consecutive Monday's with a bill not paid we will cancel your payment plan.

If you miss a payment, don't worry! It will not stack!

100 small- $16.99
250 small- $32.99
500 small- $59.99
1000 small- $89.99
100 medium- $17.99
250 medium- $36.99
500 medium- $69.99
1000 medium- $109.99
100 large- $23.99
250 large- $49.99
500 large- Just ask
1000 large- Just ask

Weekly Plans will be billed every Monday.

Every Other Week plans will be billed every other Monday.

Monthly Plans will be billed on the First Monday of each month.

When purchasing a WEEKLY plan you will also receive EXTRA benefits! This includes FREE worms, food, and even 10% off your payment plan!

Our shipping will vary from $5 to $7!

Please post a reply, send a pm, or an email with any questions!

Our website is: http://www.floridafreshsilkworms.com/
"Like" our Facebook page! https://www.facebook.com/pages/Florida-Fresh-Silkworms/539880489395101

Thanks everyone!

cold blooded

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
I think I about 100 smalls to last me 1 month. If I do the monthly plan would enough food be included to keep them alive the whole month?

Thanks

FloridaFreshSilkworms

Bearded Dragon Egg
I think I about 100 smalls to last me 1 month. If I do the monthly plan would enough food be included to keep them alive the whole month?

Thanks
Yes! We give you about 1/2 pound of food. When keeping the silkworms for that long you MUST keep them between 72 and 78 degrees and feed them every 3rd or 4th day. This allows them to still be nutritious but not die on you. Silkworms are not meant to be stored for over a month as well. They really only have a 30 to 40 day life span if they do not cocoon (3 inch mark).

cold blooded

Hatchling Dragon
3 Year Member
Ok thanks. Obviously I can order smaller number, but I rather spend my money on feeders as opposed to shipping costs. Keeping them warm is no problem as I can put their container near the heater for my Dubia Colony.

Regarding their life cycle I am concerned that they will grow to be too big for my beardie over the course of the month. Feeding as you recommend above keep them about thee same size?

On the chow that you send out with them: is it already hydrated or is it in powder form?

thanks for your time,

Jeff

FloridaFreshSilkworms

Bearded Dragon Egg
Ok thanks. Obviously I can order smaller number, but I rather spend my money on feeders as opposed to shipping costs. Keeping them warm is no problem as I can put their container near the heater for my Dubia Colony.

Regarding their life cycle I am concerned that they will grow to be too big for my beardie over the course of the month. Feeding as you recommend above keep them about thee same size?

On the chow that you send out with them: is it already hydrated or is it in powder form?

thanks for your time,

Jeff

The food that comes with it is already pre-made. If you are using these as a staple ( I highly recommend) you will probably go through these worms like crazy. My dragons gobble them up like crazy. I was feeding around 10 - 20 a day (smalls) when my dragon was around 12 inches. She just loves them.

If you feed them like I said they will not grow very much. maybe 1/2 inch. But when your like me and you want them to grow you want to keep them between 85 and 88 degrees and feed them every day. They grow like crazy!

FloridaFreshSilkworms

Bearded Dragon Egg
We are proud to announce we will be donating 10% of each purchase to an amazing organization that rescues bearded dragons, "For the love of bearded dragons"! When making a purchase please mention the organizations name so we can put the donations aside for them! Thank you so much! Remember we are only 6 days away from shipping, get those orders in!! www.floridafreshsilkworms.com