• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fixture for Reptisun 10.00 tube?

SunRoan

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hi guys, I'm pretty new to this forum still. I have a 75 gallon tank for my beardie Cecil, and I have a 24" reptisun 10.0 that I had set up in his cage. The tank I ordered online, and came with a fixture that plugged into an outlet that fit the UVB tube. Everything was fine for a couple days, but the fixture broke. I bought brand new bulbs, and it was the fixture, not the lights that wasn't working. I contacted the seller, and they've replaced it a few times already, but they keep breaking- they just seem to be low quality, as the heat bulb and fixture I have set up has worked fine for almost 6 months straight.

Can anybody link me to a fixture that I can buy? I've checked Lowe's, the Home Depo, and Walmart, but as I live in a small town, they don't stock much and they don't have fixtures that will fit the reptisun. Petco, Petlife, and Petsmart don't have anything either.

I need something that I don't have to wire into the wall, I need something that can be connected to a plug so I can plug it into an outlet. If anybody knows how to get a wire-in to do that, please let me know!

TL:DR, I need a fixture for my reptisun 10.0 24", and I can't find anything in stores, so I would have to order it online.

If anybody has any advice or links, it would be much appreciated! Thank you so much!!! I really don't want Cecil to go without a UVB for much longer- it's been about a week and I can't find anything.