• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fire morph dragon breed by fire and ice for sale

Greencrack

Bearded Dragon Egg
I have a fire morph dragon from fire and ice for sale
Hold back quality dragon .. they are selling for 350$ + shipping on fire and ice.com
I am selling her/him for 250$ shipped according to fire and ice she is a female.. she is only 4 months old and weights 14g. Form of payment accepted is PayPal. She is in shedding at the moment..any question just ask.

Attachments

• 2014-07-09_13-20-10_884.jpg
    2014-07-09_13-20-10_884.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 150

Greencrack

Bearded Dragon Egg
Weekend price of 240$ shipped she weights 21 grams and is 8½ inches long. You can't find a dragon with a better bloodline so act fast. Monday she will no longer be for sale
paypal email is [email protected]

Greencrack

Bearded Dragon Egg
She is breed by fire and ice dragons she will be shipped from Florida overnight mail i am selling for financial reasons.. my breeders are resting