• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Finally warm enough to bask outside!

Penelope

Hatchling Dragon
Well, for one day, anyway.

Attachments

• IMG_3355.jpeg
    IMG_3355.jpeg
    401 KB · Views: 16

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
How cute, do u guys let him down to explore at all? watch out for birds, the other day while I was sitting on my front step with my beardie, a big ole crow just walked right up to us and just stared at my beardie for like five minutes, I ended up scaring it away but I was surprised at how comfortable the crow was, my beardie steffern would of been bird food for sure lol.

Penelope

Hatchling Dragon
How cute, do u guys let him down to explore at all? watch out for birds, the other day while I was sitting on my front step with my beardie, a big ole crow just walked right up to us and just stared at my beardie for like five minutes, I ended up scaring it away but I was surprised at how comfortable the crow was, my beardie steffern would of been bird food for sure lol.
LOL scary!! the crow was probably thinking, "you gonna eat that, or...?" I bet Steffern was glad to have his human friend nearby

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
LOL scary!! the crow was probably thinking, "you gonna eat that, or...?" I bet Steffern was glad to have his human friend nearby
Lol as if, my beardie would probably just lay there and let it peck her to death(I don't think I got one of those "dog smart" beardies) my beardie is pretty docile, which I love! Don't not get me wrong, she's a lil slow... How's your beardies temperament? :)

Penelope

Hatchling Dragon
OMG haha!! Docile is good. Mine's pretty chill as well, but suddenly has these bursts of manic energy. She'll be basking and then all of a sudden - WOOSH into her hide, or leaping off my shoulder! yikes, so I have to be careful.

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
OMG haha!! Docile is good. Mine's pretty chill as well, but suddenly has these bursts of manic energy. She'll be basking and then all of a sudden - WOOSH into her hide, or leaping off my shoulder! yikes, so I have to be careful.
Lol that's cute but dangerous for the shoulder laying, next time she's outside take a couple pictures for us so we can see your girl? :)