• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

FINALLY!! i need a good dubia site

dragonfab32

Hatchling Dragon
YES!!!! the crickets finally have stunk enough to make my mom realize that we need a better alternative!! we are looking into breeding roaches but she wants to see how they are in real life like if they stink and if they climb (she doesnt beleive me that they dont) anyways we need a good website that we can look into buying a few roaches from without them like all dying or something so what are your top picks for dubia roach retailers?

timbalan

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
You may want to get on face book and craigslist to see if you can find some locally first before you pay to ship. Ive ordered from gordos feeders and zen reptilez both are nice ladys. Great shipping. Everything arived 100% live and are still living. If you can find somone locally maybe you can arange to meet first so your mom can check them out. Thats what i would do. Where abouts do you live

dragonfab32

Hatchling Dragon
we live in northern utah, USA and i discussed meeting them with my mom and she said absolutely not because shes worried about things like rape and kidnappings but the roaches should be fine shipping here now since it gets up to 60 degrees and down to 40 so not too cold not too hot

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
You should be able to find someone to supply you near SLC. Have you looked?