• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Feeding suggestions and normal activity

Keko

Bearded Dragon Egg
Hello, I have a 8month old female leatherback and I was wondering how people feed crickets to their beardies when they are adults. Currently I remove her from her terrarium and put her in a plastic container with some crickets. I was just wondering if there were any other great ideas floating around out there.
I’m also wondering what normal activity level is. I’m feeling like my beardie is lazy. If I take her out she runs around but inside her terrarium she tends to stay put. Sometimes that’s on her hammock, sometimes hiding under a log. She comes to the front of her terrarium if she’s hungry. Most of her day is spent with her nose up against the faux rock wall. She seems to have a special relationship with that wall. I have to say she is very sensitive and has had a lot of anxiety throughout the months. We have to be very careful because she will go hide for days when stressed. I’m just trying to figure out what normal activities for a day would be for an 8month old.