• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Feeding options HELP!!!!

Michael Wilson

Bearded Dragon Egg
Beardie Club
I've had my baby dragon couple days. Ate the first day. I've been using small crickets. She hasn't been eating the crickets lately. I work full time and don't want to leave crickets in tank all day and chance my dragon from being bit. What can I do to get her to eat the crickets or change to so I don't have to keep catching the crickets from her cage.

Jacob melanistic

Juvenile Dragon
give her some fruit salad. make sure to gut load the crickets! also, try some mealworms, but only a few because they are really fatty. you can try hand feeding or tong feeding as well. make sure the temp is good and you mist every morning. good luck!