• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Favorite tank decor?

julie_penelope

Bearded Dragon Egg
I'm looking into renovating my beardie's tank as she seems to be getting bored with her current set up. I've found that pet store choices are underwhelming and sooo overpriced. Does anyone have any suggestions? And has anyone ever used brick to create a staircase or anything like that?

Sean o^o

Hatchling Dragon
I just have a diy wooden platform. My beardie loves it. If you are gonna use bricks, disinfect it first.

COmedic17

Bearded Dragon Egg
All my animal tanks have a “ theme”.

My beardies is Egypt. Tan textured tile as substrate, a extra large pyramid hide, tan slate style tiles as stairs up to a basking platform that is a sphinx, another hide that is tan ( similar colors to tile) and some air plants and fake desert plants.

My axolotl is Aztec ruin theme.

My leopard gecko is Roman/Greek ruins.

Pixie frog is Jurassic park.

I’m sure the animals could care less,. But it’s visually pleasing to people and they seem to like all the extra textures and thinks to bask and climb on.

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon

My beardies is Egypt. Tan textured tile as substrate, a extra large pyramid hide, tan slate style tiles as stairs up to a basking platform that is a sphinx, another hide that is tan ( similar colors to tile) and some air plants and fake desert plants.

I’m sure the animals could care less,. But it’s visually pleasing to people and they seem to like all the extra textures and thinks to bask and climb on.

Very creative! I bet they look great.

Gerald Smith

Hatchling Dragon

I wish I’d have given it that much thought! I got that same tree that he had in his closure because I thought he’d be used to it and it might make him more comfortable I got a dragon statue because hurr durr he a dragon! And I put some skulls in there so he can look “badass”. Yeah I suck at bearded dragon interior design.