• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

eye bulging

Jasongi

Bearded Dragon Egg
I just wanted to know if my bearded dragon is ok if her eye were building I'm really scared that she is not ok. Whe is just laying with her eyes closed and when I looked in her eyes were bulging they were closed and it must have been quick because I kept watching her I went and called her name and she opened her eyes but they fine. This is the first time this happened there was no sign of shedding. Can someone please help me

JumpinJellyfish

Juvenile Dragon
They do that while basking sometimes, and also to loosen skin for shedding. It's freaky looking, but if it's momentary like that, it's nothing to worry about. :0)

Jasongi

Bearded Dragon Egg
Thx it's just the fact that she has not shedded for a while and I have not seen her shedding when she did it