• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Elliot taking a nap on daddy.

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
They grow so fast and the earlier the bonding starts the better.
ab00f33428faf28c1ac15c1a6f05b280.jpg

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

MooshiChi

Hatchling Dragon
Very cute! My girl sleeps on me often, in fact it's her preferred spot, she always buries her head under my clothes ❤️ haha
34c884b18f785028e5003bd14ce80c1e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
Lol that's awesome. I love where they try to get comfortable and wiggle as they try to burrow into me a little more be for they pass out.

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
I never thought in a million years I would view a reptile like this. It really is mind boggling how almost like having children. Its crazy and when you go to lay down they stare at you from the terranium. How can you not pick then up for a few. Lol

Jasonbasler4

Hatchling Dragon
I believe it's a he from the flashlight method but not positive anyway, handsome little guy. Lol

MooshiChi

Hatchling Dragon
Very cute [emoji847]

I've only had my girl 2 months, but yes it's amazing how much I love this little girl. I'm looking at getting a 5month old girl to add to my little family [emoji846][emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BrookeE

Juvenile Dragon
3 Year Member
My Yoshi knows that the first thing I do when I get out of bed is feed her, so when I sleep in, she runs around and makes a lot of noise to wake me up. It sounds crazy but she knows her routine and she does not appreciate me not sticking to the schedule. They're so much smarter than anyone gives them credit for!