• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Eating habits

Love.my.Loki

Hatchling Dragon
So my bearded dragon Loki is very picky. He's recently stopped eating out of his salad dish. He is kind of spoiled. He will eat out of my hand most of the time but only certain things. He loves zucchini, butternut squash and blueberries but the squash he can have everyday unlike a lot of things. Does anyone have any ideas on what has worked for picky eaters? Also I have heard a lot about how kale is not good for them but I have also seen that that's not true. Can he eat kale? If so, what kind? Thanks!

Sadie

Bearded Dragon Veteran
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
So my bearded dragon Loki is very picky. He's recently stopped eating out of his salad dish. He is kind of spoiled. He will eat out of my hand most of the time but only certain things. He loves zucchini, butternut squash and blueberries but the squash he can have everyday unlike a lot of things. Does anyone have any ideas on what has worked for picky eaters? Also I have heard a lot about how kale is not good for them but I have also seen that that's not true. Can he eat kale? If so, what kind? Thanks!
The kale you get in your store is fine- you haft to find out what he likes- I will get a website posted for you for nutrition -

Love.my.Loki

Hatchling Dragon
Did you post that nutrition website or am I just not seeing it?? :/ Still learning and getting used to everything on here.