• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Eating habits

KaadianSmear

Hatchling Dragon
What are your beardies eating habits?

My boy tends to have days where he eats a LOT. Then other days where he barely touches any food. He's shedding right now, so he's trying to not eat at all. Although if I hand feed him, he will eat. I'm always worried he's not eating enough, but he seems very healthy and active. He's a juvenile, and he's been growing a lot as of late.

Skybug

Bearded Dragon Veteran
1,000+ Post Club
How olds the dragon? When my dragon was a juvenile she started slowing down, some days she didn’t want food, i think its okay, how big are the bugs? In comparison to dragon? And if u take a picture of ur beardies hips and side profile of its head i can tell u how skinny-fat ur guy is.

KaadianSmear

Hatchling Dragon
How olds the dragon? When my dragon was a juvenile she started slowing down, some days she didn’t want food, i think its okay, how big are the bugs? In comparison to dragon? And if u take a picture of ur beardies hips and side profile of its head i can tell u how skinny-fat ur guy is.
I tried to get a good recent picture of him, but he's been lazy all day. So this is the best I got at the moment lol. I do worry about him sometimes though, I feel like he doesn't eat enough on some days.

Attachments

• PXL_20210926_031713418.jpg
    PXL_20210926_031713418.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 4
  • PXL_20210926_031719365.jpg
    PXL_20210926_031719365.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 4