• Hello guest! Are you a Bearded Dragon enthusiast? If so we invite you to join our community and see what it has to offer. Our site is specifically designed for you and it's a great place for Beardie enthusiasts to meet online. Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your dragons and enclosures and have a great time with other Bearded Dragon enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Dubias

Minerva

Hatchling Dragon
Hello all, I'm new to this.. I have a juvenile dragon, Draco, and I ordered too many male dubia adults. Can my Draco eat off the extra adult males or no?

Dogdayz1215

Juvenile Dragon
Hello all, I'm new to this.. I have a juvenile dragon, Draco, and I ordered too many male dubia adults. Can my Draco eat off the extra adult males or no?
Following this because I have the same problem. I don't know if it males pr females I have right now, but a bunch of my dubias have gotten too big for my dragon....what do I do with them?!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Minerva

Hatchling Dragon
Following this because I have the same problem. I don't know if it males pr females I have right now, but a bunch of my dubias have gotten too big for my dragon....what do I do with them?!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Well i have started breeding them.. I guess you can do that? But I'm not sure what to do when there's an excess amount

BeardedHippy

Bearded Dragon Veteran
That is the only reason I dont have a dubia colony. You could try selling them on craigslist or something, or maybe you know someone with larger reptiles or frogs, koi etc? otherwise the only thing you can do is euthenise them i guess

Minerva

Hatchling Dragon
That is the only reason I dont have a dubia colony. You could try selling them on craigslist or something, or maybe you know someone with larger reptiles or frogs, koi etc? otherwise the only thing you can do is euthenise them i guess
Yea I'm looking into that too!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Hdrydr31

Bearded Dragon Veteran
Staff member
3 Year Member
1,000+ Post Club
Depending on how big your dragon is but yes you can feed off and should feed off extra males if adult then just cut the wings off as they really hold no nutritional value. You could try and sell them as there are people out there that want them as feeders, just know you really don't get much $ for them since everyone has males lol the other option is cull them in the freezer.

Minerva

Hatchling Dragon
Depending on how big your dragon is but yes you can feed off and should feed off extra males if adult then just cut the wings off as they really hold no nutritional value. You could try and sell them as there are people out there that want them as feeders, just know you really don't get much $ for them since everyone has males lol the other option is cull them in the freezer.
Thank you for the info !!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk